Sourcing environmentally-friendly packaging was extremely important to us.
A lot of thought has gone into all aspects of our vegan gift business. At every opportunity, we choose the most eco-friendly packaging and materials we possibly can.
- Boxes: Our boxes are made of 50-100% recycled cardboard. They are biodegradable and can also be recycled or put into the recycling bin
- Satchels: We send smaller products in compostable, biodegradable, reusable satchels
- Tag: We hand-write your personal gift messages on a thick recycled paper tag
- Inside/Filling: Our vegan hampers are tightly packed using tissue paper and a recycled cardboard band. If needed, we also reuse void fill and bubble wrap sent to us from our product suppliers
- Decoration: We decorate our vegan hampers with a minimalistic cotton twine or paper raffia bow, finished with a handmade paper flower and your message tag attached
- Vegan Ink: Boxes and tags are hand-stamped with vegan ink. All of our printed products like greeting cards, stickers and marketing material are printed with vegan inks on recycled paper or card. The pens we use to write messages are also vegan ink
When you send a gift from PS I’m Vegan, you are not only ensuring that none of your gift ends up in landfill, but you are also supporting sustainable business practices.
We thank you for helping us protect the Earth.